Business Development Team
Nift is disrupting performance marketing by utilizing gifts to deliver millions of new customers to brands every month. We're actively looking to hire a Business Research Strategist “BRS” to join our ecommerce team. The velocity of Nift’s growth is tied to identifying, developing, advancing partnerships & brands. You will conduct research, provide insights and inform our growth and business development teams as to why a partner or brand would be a good fit for Nift. You will develop strategies on who to contact, how to contact, penetrate and acquire them. The BRS will be responsible for researching, identifying, assessing, growing new and existing accounts. You will make improvements to our current messaging and content for our outreach efforts. This position is more of a research & strategy role, which will not require you to make sales calls.
You will have opportunities for career growth as you develop your business acumen while interacting, collaborating, and working with our seasoned leadership team in a face-paced and growing company.
Our investors are the same folks who invested in Twitter, Fitbit, Wayfair, and Warby Parker. Nift is enjoying rapid market share adoption so this is an excellent time to join if you are looking to contribute in a variety of ways to diverse projects.
What you will do:
- Conduct market research and provide strategic insights on current and prospective partners and ecommerce brands/advertisers.
- Identify decision-makers and key influencers within the partners, brands/advertisers for the growth team to contact while advising on ways to connect with them.
- Build use cases that align with engaged prospective partners business cases and influence key business decisions
- Define and maintain documentation of research and strategy notes.
- Understand and influence our partners’ business models by informing leadership of market trends and changes.
What You Need:
- An entrepreneurial spirit, enthusiastic, competitive, disciplined, self-motivated, hands-on, with a strong work ethic
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals, and achieving success
- Excellent listening skills, ability to learn and adapt to new concepts and technologies
- Strong critical thinking ability
- Business acumen
- Precise attention to detail, excellent organizational and follow up skills
- Ability to identify trends/opportunities and apply new information as it relates to improving processes
- We are ideally looking for someone with 1-4 years of experience, but we are open to recent graduates who are driven and have business acumen
What You Get:
- Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, health and dental insurance, and 401k Ability to grow within the organization, carving your own path and working with experienced leadership
- Ability to grow within the organization, carving your own path and working with experienced leadership