Business Development Team
Nift is disrupting performance marketing, delivering millions of new customers to brands every month and we are actively hiring for a Senior Account Executive to join our partnerships team. Over the last year, eCommerce brands have shifted significant portions of their marketing budgets to Nift. Our investors are those who invested in Fitbit, Warby Parker, Wayfair, and Twitter. We're looking for a trailblazer to accelerate the acquisition, onboarding, and scaling of consumer activations.
As the Senior Account Executive for Partnerships, you will play a significant part in the company's growth and success by establishing strategic business relationships with key partners. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional solution-oriented sales skills, an ability to connect with C-suite decision-makers quickly, establish rapport & build trust, present our compelling value proposition, and close. If you have a proven track record of closing large whale-size deals for a company with a B2B solution, have consistently met or exceeded your quota, been a top performer, Then you’re a good fit. We have plans to expand our company across all departments in 2023 significantly and this role will contribute significantly to the success of that expansion.
What you will do:
- B2B Partnership Acquisition: Identity, engage, and close potential partners at the C-suite level.
- Employ a “solution selling” sales approach to understand prospective partners' goals, objectives, and needs and offer tailored solutions that showcase the value of partnering with Nift Networks.
- Establish Trust and Rapport: Develop and nurture relationships with decision-makers and key stakeholders, earning their confidence in Nift's innovative customer acquisition channel.
- Set, create, and manage clear timelines and goals for partner onboarding, ensuring seamless integration and successful pilot, launch, and scale.
- Handle multiple sales efforts in the acquisition of multiple partnerships simultaneously while maintaining a high level of organization and efficiency.
- Effective Communication: Deliver persuasive and compelling presentations, proposals, and communications that effectively convey Nift Networks' value proposition to potential partners.
- Business Acumen: Demonstrate a deep understanding of Nift’s platform, the Partners' offerings, industry, market trends, and competitor landscapes to identify new opportunities and stay ahead of the competition.
- Achieve Sales Targets: Meet and exceed sales goals and revenue targets, contributing significantly to the company's overall growth.
- Independently own the entirety of the sales process. From prospecting/lead generation all the way to closing the deal & onboarding.
What You Need:
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in enterprise sales in B2B partnerships acquisition or digital advertising
- Paid Search, paid social, email marketing expertise in bidding, targeting, optimization, testing approaches and incremental analysis
- Proven track record of success in sales, with a strong ability in the entirety of the sales process (prospecting to closing deals) and building long-lasting relationships.
- Solution-Oriented: Adept at identifying client needs and proposing innovative solutions to address them effectively.
- Strong Networking: Demonstrated ability to quickly gain access to decision-makers within target companies.li>
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple clients/sales efforts and partnerships simultaneously.
- Excellent Communication: Clear, concise, and persuasive communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Business Acumen: Possess a keen understanding of industry dynamics, market trends, and competitors.
- Team Player: Collaborative and able to work effectively with cross-functional teams to achieve shared goals.
- Motivation, drive, grit, integrity, and a can-do attitude
- Thrives in a remote work environment: Self-motivated, personally disciplined time management and organizational skills.
- Outstanding quantitative & analytical skills
What You Get:
- Great opportunity to join a cash-flow positive growing company with BIG plans
- Direct impact on Nift's revenue, company growth, scale, future success
- Work remotely, competitive salary and benefits
To schedule a call to learn more, email email@example.com. Please include your resume and/or LinkedIn profile along with your upcoming availability.