Business Development Team
Nift is disrupting performance marketing, delivering millions of new customers to brands every month and we are actively hiring for a Partnership Account Manager to join our Partnership team. Over the last year, eCommerce brands have shifted significant portions of their new customer acquisition budgets to Nift. Our investors are those who invested in Fitbit, Warby Parker, Wayfair, and Twitter. We're looking for a trailblazer to help build our playbook and scale our partnership management team
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Account Manager to join our dynamic team. As a Partnerships Account Manager, you will play a crucial role in monitoring and improving partner satisfaction, and accelerating the onboarding, launch, and scaling of partnerships. You will need to learn/understand each partner’s business, their user flow, and identify potential use cases, and as well as proactively ensure successful launch, adoption activation expansion. This role will have a direct impact on Nift’s revenue growth.
What you will do:
- Partnership Growth Strategy: Develop and execute comprehensive partnership growth strategies to achieve accelerated expansion and revenue growth. Identify potential use cases aligned with the partner’s objectives.
- Partnership Management: Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with existing and new partners. Establish trust, a trusted advisor. Understand their business, needs, and requirements.
- Partnership Scaling: Work with cross-functional teams to ensure our infrastructure and resources are ready to support increased partnership capacity and user demand. Look for and establish new opportunities, relationships with new teams/groups, and new use cases within every partner.
- Project Management: Manage multiple partner projects simultaneously. Set clear project goals, coordinate timelines, allocate resources, and ensure successful execution.
- Performance Analysis: Analyze partnership performance data and metrics to measure success and identify areas for improvement. Make data-driven recommendations for optimizing partnerships and increasing activations, conversions, user engagement, and partnership revenue growth
- Market Research: Stay informed about industry trends, competitor activities, and emerging opportunities in the partnerships landscape to maintain a competitive edge.
What You Need:
- Experience: Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in managing and growing multiple large-scale partnerships, ideally in a startup or smaller fast-paced environment.
- Relationship Building: Proven ability to establish credibility and build strong, lasting relationships with partners, becoming a trusted advisor.
- Strategic Vision: Demonstrated expertise in developing and executing growth strategies that align with the company's objectives.
- Project Management: Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, involving cross-functional collaboration.
- Analytical Skills: Proficient in analyzing performance data and using insights to optimize partnership strategies and improve outcomes. .
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present ideas effectively to internal and external stakeholders.
- Adaptability: Thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing startup environment, and adapt quickly to new challenges and opportunities.
- Innovation: A creative thinker who can identify unique partnership opportunities and propose innovative solutions.
What You Get:
- Great opportunity to join a cash-flow positive growing company with BIG plans
- Opportunity to work directly with a variety of tier-one partnerships, with companies that are household names
- Direct impact on Nift's revenue, company growth, scale, future success
- Work remotely, competitive salary and benefits
To schedule a call to learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your resume and/or LinkedIn profile along with your upcoming availability.