Local Sales Team
Nift is disrupting performance marketing, delivering millions of new customers to brands every month and we are actively hiring for a Senior Account Executive to anchor our team focused on acquiring restaurant groups with 25+ locations. Advertisers continue to shift significant portions of their “new customer” acquisition budgets to Nift. Our investors are those who invested in Fitbit, Warby Parker, Wayfair, and Twitter. We're looking for a trailblazer to break new ground, and help build our sales playbook for this team.
Nift is looking to hire an experienced and self-motivated sales professional with a proven track record of success. In this role, you will be selling a customer acquisition channel/platform to restaurant groups with 25+ multi-locations. We are seeking a talented and results-driven Senior Account Executive to run point on a new initiative and drive sales in the highly competitive and dynamic vertical. If you have a proven track record for delivering exceptional results, the ability to generate your own leads, and the skill to close deals, while helping build the playbook then this is an excellent opportunity for you to join a start-up in hyper-growth mode, is cash-flow positive, while disrupting the industry.
What you will do:
- Prospect and Lead Generation: Utilize your extensive network and industry knowledge to identify and generate leads among multi-location restaurants seeking innovative customer acquisition solutions.
- Sales Process Management: we need a trailblazer to drive/develop a sales process, from initial contact to closing, and continuously iterate the process to achieve revenue targets and exceed sales goals.
- Present / sell to C-suite: Present Nift’s compelling value proposition to potential clients at the C-suite level, conveying the value and benefits of our customer acquisition solution effectively all while building rapport and trust in an authentic manner.
- Network Utilization: Leverage your strong industry connections to secure meetings with key decision-makers within multi-location restaurant chains, showcasing your ability to build rapport and foster productive relationships.
- New Initiative Spearheading: Take the lead in spearheading our new initiative aimed at providing customer acquisition solutions to the restaurant sector. This will require resourcefulness and a willingness to adapt and iterate based on the information and data gathered through sales efforts.
- Effective Communication: Deliver persuasive and compelling presentations, proposals, and communications that effectively convey Nift Networks' value proposition to potential partners.
- Industry Knowledge: Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the restaurant industry, including current trends, challenges, and opportunities, positioning yourself as a trusted advisor to potential clients.
- Achieve Sales Targets: Meet and exceed sales goals and revenue targets, contributing significantly to the company's overall growth.
- Close and Negotiate Deals: Utilize your exceptional negotiation skills to successfully close deals, ensuring that all details are thoroughly addressed and mutually beneficial agreements are reached.
- Act as Project Manager: Be self-reliant and resourceful in managing your time and efforts to maximize productivity and achieve individual and team objectives; all while knowing when to collaborate and escalate matters internally with cross-functional teams.
What You Need:
- Minimum of 10+ years of relevant experience in B2B sales, particularly in selling customer acquisition solutions or related “traffic” solutions to 25+ multi-location restaurants.
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding sales targets/quotas consistently.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders at various levels within client organizations. .
- Solid understanding of the restaurant industry, including its pain points and opportunities for customer acquisition.
- Executive-level presence and exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prospect, generate leads, and close deals independently.
- Highly motivated, proactive, and adaptable, with a willingness to take ownership and drive results in a startup environment.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills to understand client needs and tailor solutions accordingly.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field preferred.
- Passion to build and make an impact in the business
- Must be able to establish credibility, build rapport, and trust with authenticity.