Customer Success Team
Nift is disrupting performance marketing, delivering millions of new customers to brands every month and we are actively looking for an Customer Success Intern to join our team. We are a well-managed, data-driven, cash-flow-positive company with a customer-first mindset. Our investors are the same folks who invested in Fitbit, Warby Parker, Wayfair, and Twitter. This role will be critical to the success of Nift.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial, start-up hungry student to join the Customer Success team this summer, with the opportunity to continue throughout the school year. You'll be responsible for resolving customer inquiries and ensuring that all inquiries are properly tagged and organized in our internal systems. This hourly paid position is remote, with a commitment of approximately 10-20 hours per week. The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong work ethic, a passion for excellence, and a commitment to contributing to our company's success.
What you will do:
- Responding to customers in an effective and timely manner via email
- Escalating any inquiries that need prompt attention
- Organizing customer inquiries using a tagging system- this helps us track frequently asked questions
- Collaborating with the customer success team on operational improvements
What You Need:
- Outstanding writing and communication skills
- A keen attention to detail
- Self-motivation and discipline - you can commit to working 10-20 hours per week remotely, while excelling at the job at hand
- Previous customer service experience is preferred, but not required
What You Get:
- Great opportunity to join a cash-flow positive growing company
- Impact on Nift's revenue, company growth, scale, future success
- Work remotely, with flexible hours
To schedule a call to learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your resume and/or LinkedIn profile along with your upcoming availability.