Nift is disrupting performance marketing, delivering millions of new customers to brands every month and we are actively looking for an Ecommerce Analyst to join our team. We are a well-managed, data-driven, cash-flow-positive company with a customer-first mindset. Our investors are the same folks who invested in Fitbit, Warby Parker, Wayfair, and Twitter. This role will be critical to the success of Nift.
You will work with our Head of Ecommerce to create solutions for accelerated business performance. In this role, you will drive revenue growth and improve the consumer experience. This is a critical function for Nift. You will identify & prioritize areas of opportunity that will directly impact Nift’s revenue growth. We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst with a proactive revenue growth mindset to understand customer behavior using data & research; and execution focus to iteratively test, measure, take action and resolve things.. The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong work ethic, a passion for excellence, and a commitment to contributing to our company's success.
What you will do:
- Conduct root cause analysis, statistical analysis, & reasoning of trends for Nift’s ecommerce advertisers
- Formulate and implement action plans to drive and accelerate revenue growth within the Ecommerce team
- Design/run A/B & multivariate experiments for our advertisers
- Collaborate with engineering and UX on the end-to-end process of design, test implementation, and analysis
- Document, communicate findings, develop & implement action plans to resolve any/all issues that are discovered
- Design, create, build and automate dashboards/reporting for actionable insight into all of our data from funnels/flows for the Ecommerce team
- Ensure the accuracy of data on all projects & deliverables
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to the Ecommerce team
What You Need:
- 3+ years of experience working in an analyst role for a D2C brand or a paid search/paid social channel, platform or agency.
- Experience should include working with performance digital marketing and online funnels/sales flows
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field such as economics, mathematics, statistics, or computer science (an advanced degree in a quantitative field is preferred)
- Experience dealing with large consumer data sets
- Excellent statistical analysis and root cause analysis skills
- Very proficient with SQL
- An ability to deliver on time (sense of urgency)
- Proven experience with defining, implementing, and analyzing A/B and multivariate experiments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What You Get:
- Great opportunity to join a cash-flow positive growing company
- Impact on Nift's revenue, company growth, scale, future success
- Work remotely, competitive salary and benefits
To schedule a call to learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your resume and/or LinkedIn profile along with your upcoming availability.