Account Management Team
Join the team that’s giving millions of people gifts they love while bringing in the foot traffic that makes neighborhood businesses thrive. With over 1.5 million customers now using Nift, you can be a part of the driving force that supports the next big thing.
We raised a $16.5M A-Round from the investors who funded Twitter and FitBit. We believe it's time technology starts working for Main Street’s small businesses. Nift is bringing new customers through the doors of neighborhood businesses like no other form of marketing, by massively scaling what business owners already know works best: delivering excellent experiences and saying thank you.
We’re looking to hire candidates for our city research team! This is a flexible, paid position that can be done remotely.
Your responsibilities include:
- Supporting Nift's city expansion process through researching prospective businesses
- Preparing for city launches by categorizing and organizing business prospects
- Completing weekly projects in a timely fashion and accurately reporting your progress
What You Need:
- A keen attention to detail and self-motivation
- A commitment of working a min. of 10 hours per week remotely or at our Bryan/College Station office
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Google Spreadsheets
- Excellent written communication skills
- Must be a Texas resident, eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
What You Get:
- Flexible, part-time schedule with the ability to work remotely
- On-the ground experience at a growing, fun startup