Business Development Team
Join the team that’s giving millions of people gifts they love while bringing in the foot traffic that makes neighborhood businesses thrive.
We just raised a $16.5M A-Round from the folks that funded Twitter and FitBit to help local businesses succeed. We believe it's time technology starts working for Main Street's small businesses. Nift is bringing new customers through the doors of neighborhood businesses like no other form of marketing, by massively scaling what business owners already know works best: delivering excellent experiences and saying thank you.
Nift is looking for someone to spearhead, develop, grow, and maintain all community development and local marketing efforts for the Denver area. You’ll be responsible for growing Nift’s brand and presence at a local level. Responsibilities will include (but are by no means limited to) development/execution/evaluation of: partnerships, marketing campaigns, external community outreach, internal community engagement, and events. Primary goals are customer acquisition, local business acquisition, brand awareness, and overall business growth.
You should be a high energy, resourceful, scrappy, strategic networker, with the ability to develop execute and analyze a local marketing plan. You thrive meeting new people, pitching partnership concepts, working alone and in groups. We move at a very fast pace and work in an innovative environment. You’ll be part of a growing, dynamic, collaborative team that’s having fun while helping neighborhood businesses really succeed.
- Foster partnerships with local businesses, advocacy groups, local influencers, etc.
- Attend local events - network, network, network
- Plan and execute events that increase awareness
- Amplify impact and brand stories through local channels
- Foster engagement and awareness through communication on social media
- Create content for blog, weekly emails, social posts and contests
- Generate local community insights that drive strategic operations and marketing decisions
- Experiment, learn, evolve and share with counterparts and key stakeholders
Experience and Skills:
- Experience in marketing, community management, or field sales/marketing
- You are resourceful and can make things happen
- You are excited to wear different hats and eager to learn new things
- You can execute and have high standards for quality and speed
- You have great intuition and instincts
- You are a team player
- You have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- You have local knowledge and access to a local network in the Washington, D.C. area
What we offer:
- Great opportunity to join the next big thing
- Be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company
- Many opportunities to expand your role and responsibilities
- Competitive salary and benefits