Join the team that’s disrupting performance marketing, delivering millions of new customers to brands every month. Over the last year, our partners have shifted significant portions of their marketing budgets to Nift. Our investors are the same folks who invested in Fitbit, Warby Parker, Wayfair and Twitter. We're looking for a trailblazer to help build our playbook and scale our ecommerce account management team. You’ll be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company with multiple opportunities.
The role:Our fast-paced and innovative environment is the perfect place for someone who is interested in being a part of a growing tech startup. The ideal candidate is a subject matter expert in growth marketing and paid search, with experience optimizing and expanding accounts. Experience in growing and building a team is a plus but not a necessity.
What you will do:
- Be the subject matter expert on paid search and growth marketing for our customers
- Build rapport with new and existing accounts, being a trusted advisor.
- Proactively monitor accounts on behalf of the customer to ensure customer acquisition goals are being met
- Prepare weekly and monthly presentations for existing accounts, reviewing performance and making suggestions for optimizations
- Influence the product and processes based on experience interacting with our accounts
What You Need:
- Motivation, drive, grit, integrity and a can-do attitude
- Minimum of 7-10 years of successful account management experience with a focus on growth marketing
- Ability to take direction, course correct and implement feedback quickly
- Interpersonal skills that help you connect, build rapport
- Strong sales instincts--this role is focused on account management post-sales but with a focus on growing accounts
- Excellent organizational skills, outstanding with follow-up
- Ability to thrive in a fun, fast paced environment
- Track record of consistently achieving your goals
- Track record of proactively getting things done for you and the team